Tuesday 17 April 2018

Wanderlust the fab new STAMPlorations travel release

Hello today I am delighted to be a part of the event revealing the fabulous brand new STAMPlorations release called Wanderlust. These stamp sets are perfect for the upcoming spring/summer season and also would work brilliantly for art journalling and holiday journals.
You can find all the details and more samples from my talented teamies here. There are also prizes up for grabs by commenting here and on the other DTs blogs so do check it out.

I  worked with the quote "distance means so little when someone means so much" from the fab
Wanderlust expressions 1 stamp set
and the passport stamp from the
from the new Wanderlust Stamp lab release
I have an old road map which has been sitting in my crafty hoard for years and I decided that finally I knew what to do with it. I cut pages for my background
I also built up the fab passport stamp by repeat stamping on red card stock for the cover and once on the map page for the insert. I gold embossed one of the images.
I then layered them up.
Here is my finished card.
I loved this release so much that I decided to use another piece of my map

and using different stamps from these releases I made this one too. I decoupaged the car adding pads under the wheels for depth.
The challenges at STAMPlorations have been modified since February to allow Shery some time with her sweet little "Winter" addition to her family. She is now the proud mother of 2 little girls. There has just been one modified challenge to for April the theme is "Focus on the sentiments".
There is still time to enter and you don't have to use STAMPlorations stamps (but we love it when you do!)
All the details can be found here

Normal challenges will be resuming next month, in May. I will be back as part of the Theme and Sketch design team.  I can't wait.

 Here's a quick heads up too; if you type my special code STAMPGIRLJANE at the checkout you could save an extra 20% on top of any existing discount. Head on over to the website here and fill your basket!

Thank you so much for visiting me here today and if it is your first visit, a warm welcome.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x



13 comments:

  1. Oh no, I just gave away a map. Darn. lol I love these!
    These would make great accents to a travel journal (which
    I am about to start!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea to use maps to journal on!
    Thanks for the idea! I love maps :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful is this art? Super that is what I say - love the use of the map too - nice work here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever idea to use the map...both cards are great Jane!!
    Enjoy the rest of the week my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card! I love it so much! Bravo! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect up-cycle for that old map!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet projects - thanks for the ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Wow! Wow! Your projects are totally stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also have some old roadmaps in my "hoard", and these stamps and project inspire me to pull them out and get crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cool!!! The maps are perfect to go along with these stamps! Love the little passport your created; so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x